Mousukoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']

Go down 
+9
Yuber
melancholicrose
ignis
Shugo64
Unforgiven
Star-Sama
Hereiyu
Hikari
Hong-kun
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hereiyu

Hereiyu

LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

will do my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Hereiyu
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

^^
I'm off for a bit. have fun ;P
Back to top Go down
Hereiyu

Hereiyu

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

take care man I am waiting for Cari so yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

*Dorama Mode Off*
For the time being, I won't be in 'Dorama Mode', since I do like to post normally as well ^^
Back to top Go down
ignis

ignis

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm

What have we here today? xD
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Hmm...not much and it's raining a lot today, I'm gonna be tired carrying a lot of stuff home XD
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 pm

o.O g'luck hong xD
anyways, hi all ^^
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks ^^
It's not raining that much anymore and I just finished my longest assignment for school! Woot! ^^
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

^^b then it should get easier from there. xD

i wish it'd rain here though. its been hot as heck forever now >.<
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, I still have 3 papers due, but those are only 2 pages and 1 is a 1 page assignment ^^
Looks like I spoke too soon...there's thunder and the rain is continually coming down XD
Want some of my rain UF? ^^
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm

yes please xD I'd rather take the rain than this heat.
papers are usually easy. and theyre only 2 pages, so you'll be fine. xP
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Well, I had the heat in the morning and now I deal with the rain XD
Papers are usually easy for me as well...it's just the revising/editing that takes the most time for me >.>
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

revising/editing plays a pretty big role though xD it's what can change your paper from a b to an a =p
it must be ~95 degrees right now and my a/c is screwy >.> gah Dx
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 pm

You are right on that! That's why I am editing my paper one last time LOLZ XD
Get your a/c fixed :3
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 pm

lol xD whatre the papers about anyways?
if only it were that easy. lol
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Reflective journals on education, which are not difficult, just need to think of a particular topic to focus on :P
Call a mechanic and problem solved ^^
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 pm

choosing a topic is usually half the battle xD after that the rest kind of falls into place
not if there's not much money to pay the mechanic right now ^^;
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Well, I'm done with the editing and it's time to go home! ^^
See you later :P
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 pm

cya hong ^^
Back to top Go down
Hereiyu

Hereiyu

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 am

take care man and hello everyone else
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am

=o
Seems like i missed hereiyu by about an hour.
oh well...
I'll just sit around till someone else logs on.

/me waits...
Back to top Go down
melancholicrose

melancholicrose

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 am

Hello and good night its 00.13 am here in germany weather is strange mel is strange ^^
Back to top Go down
Hereiyu

Hereiyu

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 am

o.o Mel is talking in 3rd person *runs for his life*
Back to top Go down
melancholicrose

melancholicrose

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 am

mel is really sleepy dont knows why but dont run away I wont do to u something ^^
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

Hi everyone! ^^
How is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next