Mousukoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']

Go down 
+9
Yuber
melancholicrose
ignis
Shugo64
Unforgiven
Star-Sama
Hereiyu
Hikari
Hong-kun
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shugo64

Shugo64

LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 am

what kind of meeting is it?
Back to top Go down
ignis

ignis

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 am

An unofficial one, we're just meeting as a group to discuss and prepare for things that we have to bring them done due August 18. There is also a task of making an essay in which the deadline falls due August 13. But the college itself starts at August 4 T_T
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:55 am

ouch, im sorry ignis *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Administrator
Administrator
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:55 am

Oh? You are interested in voicing Shugo? Just give me a sample and I'll see how well you fit^^ You have to have enthusiasm though! You don't have to sound the same, but at the same time, not completely different, that's all^^ I'll invite some more people here later....
Oh, and I'll be changing some of the icons later so it's better ;p
Back to top Go down
https://mousukoshi.forumakers.com
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 am

Hikari wrote:
Oh? You are interested in voicing Shugo? Just give me a sample and I'll see how well you fit^^ You have to have enthusiasm though! You don't have to sound the same, but at the same time, not completely different, that's all^^ I'll invite some more people here later....
Oh, and I'll be changing some of the icons later so it's better ;p

oh yeah, forgot about that heh... ok, i'll work on a demo tonight then and im looking forward to seeing what you come up with Hikrai-chan!
Back to top Go down
ignis

ignis

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 am

No worries Shugo xD
Voicing? For that visual novel? =0
Anyways, I think I'd better get ready now~ so later everyone! ^^
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 am

See ya later, ignis ^^
and i sent you a pm about the stuff :P
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 am

yup and have a good day ignis!
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Administrator
Administrator
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 am

Great!^^ It's take a lot of effort though to finish it. It's not like it's gonna be short! O_o I'm basing it on most of mothy's songs (creator of Aku No Musume etc.) I just finished a 2 1/2 hour trial exam! @_@
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 am

Hikari wrote:
Great!^^ It's take a lot of effort though to finish it. It's not like it's gonna be short! O_o I'm basing it on most of mothy's songs (creator of Aku No Musume etc.) I just finished a 2 1/2 hour trial exam! @_@

i know, but i want to help out as much as i can and i always wanted to give voice acting a try... will i have to sing by any chance?

oh man, how do you think you did on it?
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:14 am

@hikari: i dont know what language that transliteration is in either o.O I ran it by the song, and it seems to be right, strangely enough. Which might explain why i couldnt tell what was being said. It wasnt in japanese to begin with, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Administrator
Administrator
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:19 am

@Shugo Ehe, well I'm sure it should be fine^^ I haven't decided that yet. I'm making a song for Miku but I don't know if I will use the program or the voice actor of her to sing that. Did you want to be a renderer for the group by any chance?

I think I went okay, I understood it all, but now I'm dizzy and have a headache!>< It was only a trial exam too, stupid school system <.<

@Unforgiven Yeah, I know! O_o I'll see if I can find out what language it is later.
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:28 am

Hikari wrote:
@Shugo Ehe, well I'm sure it should be fine^^ I haven't decided that yet. I'm making a song for Miku but I don't know if I will use the program or the voice actor of her to sing that. Did you want to be a renderer for the group by any chance?

I think I went okay, I understood it all, but now I'm dizzy and have a headache!>< It was only a trial exam too, stupid school system <.<

@Unforgiven Yeah, I know! O_o I'll see if I can find out what language it is later.

ok, can i listen to it when its done? what would i render? note that im still learning how to render like the pros...

ouch, have you tried taking anything for it hikari-chan? oh, btw im on skype if you want to do that demo now?
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 am

@hikari: I'd join in, if you want ^^
I'd like to voice the twins, but i'll do any that you think is fine.

Edit: lol! xD
i was looking through the forum, and then i clicked on the part at the bottom about the job describtions.
and i clicked on administrators.
it said something like
Administrators -
The owners of the forums and in charge of running everything. You will suffer the most divine punishment from them!

Last edited by Unforgiven on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:36 am

same here =^^=
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Administrator
Administrator
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 am

@Shugo Sure!^^ Sprites and other images to go in the backgrounds. Oh, I think you're good enough!XD
No -_- It's going away now. I can't!>< I'm at school.

@Unf Oh? Sure, just give me a sample and post it in the thread of PM me if you don't want others to hear^^

Ehehe^^ yeah.... I wasn't sure what to put for the admins!XD
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 am

heh. I'll probably send you a pm.
Could you gimme a song with the twin's voices though? ^^;
I'd atleast want to be close to them. ><
and i dont know very many vocaloid songs ;>.>
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 am

sweet, i cant wait! i can give it a try... thank you hikari-chan! oh ok, maybe another time then or better yet i'll just PM it to you when i finish it!

Edit: good idea unf! although im not sure who i could play... maybe i should just do one with different voices?
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Administrator
Administrator
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:53 am

@Unf Well just look up Aku No Musume And Aku No Meshitsukai. That's the main parts of the story (I'm basing the VN off existing songs). That are their voices there^^

@Shugo Great!^^ I'll give you some of the images once I'm done. (It'll be a while since I'm being pounded by my last term of school).
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 am

Looks like Hikari isn't stalking anymore ^^
*Searches for new members to talk to*
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 am

@shugo: btw, when shall the first sotw be up? ^^
x3

and I'm sure hikari'll find someone for you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hong-kun

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 am

nvm...I need to go and get some sleep now XD
*Hong-kun goes off for good?*

Last edited by Hong-kun on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 am

hey aniki! whats up?

@unf: well i was going to wait till we got some more members first... right now there is only seven members i think...

@hikari-chan: ok and try not to over do it ok?
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 am

@hong: lol, i meant shugo... but oh well xD
our latest member is ignis. ^^
but he left for a meeting of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Shugo64

Shugo64

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 am

hm, maybe i should post more of my renders that i made... just have to find them again X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']   LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama'] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LPW #1 [Welcome to Mousukoshi and the return of 'Dorama']
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next